- As a local pharmacy in this community, we want to ensure that our patients receive their medications in a convenient and timely manner.
- If you or a loved one cannot stop by the store to pick-up medications, we are happy to bring your prescription to you - free of charge.
We offer services to ensure that our patients stay on top of their drug therapy, taking his or her medication as prescribed (the correct time, dosage, and frequency).
Medication Therapy Management
Our pharmacists assist in the management of a patient’s drug therapy by identifying, preventing and resolving problems to allow patients to get the most benefit from their medications.
We offer a variety of vaccines to keep you healthy. Talk to your pharmacist about the immunizations you may need for international travel or seasonal illnesses.
Home health items, some island style for rent and some for sale.
At Westside Pharmacy we are committed to providing you with medications that meet your unique health needs. Sometimes, patients require medications to be blended in a specific way. This process is referred to as compounding and it is necessary for a variety of reasons, including:
- To change the form of a medication from a pill to a liquid, or gel.
- To prevent an allergic reaction by removing a non-essential ingredient such as dyes, sugar, lactose, or alcohol.
- To provide a specific dosage of a particular ingredient.
- To add flavor to a medication that is otherwise difficult for a patient to ingest.
For more information on this service, see our compounding page.